No doubt, life is tough. But wouldn’t life be much easier if we had the knowledge on how to live a happier life?
Well, this is the article for you. Here are ten scientifically proven tricks that really work. And the great thing about these tips; they’re super simple.
- Exercise: 7 Minutes Could Be Enough
- Sleep More: You’ll Be Less Sensitive to Negative Emotions
- Spend More Time With Friends/Family: Money Can’t Buy You Happiness
- Get Outside More: Happiness is Maximized at 57°
- Help Others: 100 Hours a Year is the Magic Number
- Practice Smiling: Reduce Pain, Improve Mood, Think Better
- Plan a Trip: It Helps Even if You Don’t Actually Take One
A half an hour at the gym might seem overwhelming, but how easy is it to walk for 7 minutes? If you can go to bed 20 minutes earlier, your life could be less stressful. How nice would it be if you could spend more time with the people you love, even a simple phone call could lift your spirit? Donate your time and make a real difference in the world. WIN! By Daydreaming, you can lose yourself in the fantasy, and it will be like a mini vacation even though you never left the comfort of your own home. Ahhhh!
Another significant fact: People who were shown pictures of random people, tend to focus and remember those individuals who were happy, smiling and appeared joyful, more so than the negative ones.
By smiling, even if it’s just to yourself in the mirror, will help lift your mood. What do you have you have to lose? Give it a try. You’ll be smiling in not time.
To read the rest and more about each bullet point, check out the full article here.